In order to do our part in social distancing, Division Vapor will be adjusting its hours of operation for Monday through Saturday. The new hours of operation will be Mon - Sat 10 A.M. to 7 P.M, Sunday - 12 P.M. - 7 P.M.
Further action taken to reduce the spread of Covid-19 are as followed -
1. One customer per employee allowed in shop at a time.
2. Customers must remain behind line when interacting with employee.
3. Customers must remain 6 feet apart from employees and other customers at all times.
4. Customer must wear mask at all times while in the store.
5. We ask that you review our website and have a list of what you need before you come in. Please call ahead for pricing and availability.
We would like to thank you for your understanding and patience during this trying time. Stay safe everybody!
To help with the prevention of COVID-19, Division
Vapor will be suspending taste testing until further notice. Thank you for understanding.
Oregon enacted regulations that prohibit vape shops from providing accurate information to their customers about legal products for adult use. Paul Bates, the owner of Division Vapor in Portland, explains how the law is harming his business. The Goldwater Institute is representing him in a lawsuit against the state.